Making a graphic novel / manga
You probably have felt by now that it a big project to try to do all the aspect of a story. Let me just enumerate some of the hat your trying to take on world building,concept art,storyboarding,text layout,spellchecking,researching trying to do all this it crazy time consuming and honestly i think the result with be half of what it could have been if you tried to stick to what you where meant to do of course writing a story would be nice to be done all by yourself but is it really possible that what i want to ask you seriously.I know it going to be hard on you to hear this but i think the problem right now is you would do yourself a favor by finding what is the aspect you want to really focus on so can be good at and get good at atleast one of those thing first.Trying to get good in all those thing is simply to me being scatter brain in my opinion.It couragous but kinda naive at the same time.If you really want to push something to the finish you would be better of trying to find people who can complement you in your ambition.But working with people isn't child play either unless there passionate and willing to push through the hardship.

It a noble effort to try to find out what you like and that is i think what your inconsicously doing but it seem to me your chewing more than you can bite if you know what i mean.I would say your falling into a common pit fall that is to try to wears all hat the hat at the same time this more of the domain of someone who as had a life time of exploring different aspect of art and is bored by what he as now mastered i am trying to be the voice of reason here if you allow for a minute.Would you not be better of trying to master fewer thing instead of trying to build the pyramid right away if i can use this metaphor?

Of course no pressure if you do this as a hobby in that case you are free to go at your own rythem but the idea of avoiding to be to scatter brain would still apply so that you can atleast if later on you want to make it professionally give yourself a fighting chance.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a graphic novel / manga - by Leo Ki - 06-22-2020, 10:54 AM
RE: Making a graphic novel / manga - by Shuty - 07-16-2020, 02:57 AM
RE: Making a graphic novel / manga - by Zorrentos - 07-31-2020, 04:08 AM
RE: Making a graphic novel / manga - by Zorrentos - 08-01-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Making a graphic novel / manga - by Zorrentos - 08-21-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Making a graphic novel / manga - by darktiste - 08-25-2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Making a graphic novel / manga - by darktiste - 09-04-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Making a graphic novel / manga - by darktiste - 09-04-2020, 12:22 PM
RE: Making a graphic novel / manga - by darktiste - 09-05-2020, 02:50 AM