NSFW - Sup Doodles? Ganço's sketchbook [occasional doodles]
I also do some object material 2d painting to help me grab some reference from where to get inspired when creating from imagination. I totally agree and understand it is mostly about simplification, that's why I first use/render basic primitives (spheres, instead of full characters). I think it is the best practice, when you combine both, I mean, when you paint simple/primitive geometry/volumes and then try to use that information to paint other stuff (complex or not).

Here's one of those studies I just mentioned:

[Image: obj_materials_girl_on_casco_de_armadura_...height=697]

I liked your studies, the value studies are awesome. We learn a lot from those. I saw you also done some silhouette studies, man I love all the range from strong silhouettes (from imagination or IRL), to primitive geometry value studies, and to anything we're able to try tackle.

My deepest gratitude for giving me feedback on my underground arts & goods. I'm glad to have you stop by!
Cheers to that!

Ganço is creating personal projects of pure underground arts and goods. 🌏https://www.downfor.art/ for Client Inquiries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NSFW - Sup Doodles? Ganço's sketchbook [occasional doodles] - by gansogeeksout - 04-17-2022, 09:18 AM