Seeking Critique on Value Study
(08-03-2020, 02:25 PM)darktiste Wrote: This not an advise but good on you for already wanting to apply concept such as brush economy.

Now here my advise.

My advise is don't seek advise for the sake of seeking advise try to ask question that get you near what you have in mind it nice to ask direction when your lost but it shouldn't be a habit you gotta make your own path at one point.But it doesn't mean not being all hear for good advise your simply have to learn to filter the good from the bad.Of course it hard to ask for people to limit there critism to certain thing but i think if you try to ask for advise on specific thing you struggle with it better you will get answers that are more relevant to what you trying to solver rather than trying to be ''lucky''

My second advise is make a sketchbook thread or else people have no clue about your direction at all also go and write and introduction to let us know more about who you are you can really put your direction if you have one there to make it clear.Artist who want to improve understand the importance of not working alone the faster you can get feedback the faster you can adapt your work approch.

Sometime it not the work we need to critic it the approch.I think it good to do something in orderly fashion as to not confuse people.
I didnt realize there was a section you could enter stuff like that. Im very new to forums and how they work so please excuse that ignorance haha. I think I follow what you are saying, rather than asking someone how to do it, problem solve it myself while also seeking guidance on that path? Direction wise I still have no idea where I want to go with my art haha Im kinda focusing on the fundamentals at the moment and seeing where I can branch off. I found some other advise of making a portfolio for myself out of art and artists I admire and that could help.

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Critique on Value Study - by yaketymac - 08-03-2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Seeking Critique on Value Study - by yaketymac - 08-06-2020, 11:59 PM