One Thousandth time's the charm
(12-16-2020, 06:43 PM)wld.89 Wrote: Welcome Arqm ! I know how it feels to be stuck in the plateau and not see your art improve ! but with proper training and instruction i'm sure you can become amazing, Give yourself challenges, Go to your own limits, and keep practicing no matter what ! I'm looking forward to see your work, make a sketchbook and post as often as possible to get commited !

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll try to have a little more hope this time even if art doesn't become my main career path. I'll be sure to start a sketchbook thread soon but I wanted to know if there's a road map of sorts for beginners to follow when starting with drawing? I know a few things I had to do in the past when I used to draw like anatomy, perspective, drawing basic shapes, shading etcetera, but I didn't know when I had to practice them and at what point do I stop. Is there a particular order to learn these things? Are there resources you'd recommend for beginners? Are there any resources on this forum that can aid beginners? What do you mean by setting challenges for yourself?

Messages In This Thread
One Thousandth time's the charm - by Arqm - 12-16-2020, 03:01 PM
RE: One Thousandth time's the charm - by wld.89 - 12-16-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: One Thousandth time's the charm - by Arqm - 12-17-2020, 04:06 AM