Tripaseca's sketchbook
More drawings , some from loomis' FWAP, anatomy from a teach comic style book, cool patterns from a book that teaches ballpoint pen for fun, and some exercises from Keys to drawing book.

Ty everyone for the warm welcome~

@Artloader
Yes, I've seen people recommend Proko, thanks for reminding me. I like how he explains step by step, I watched a few videos where he teaches loomis head method and that helped me understand it better, because in the fun with the pencil book loomis he doesn't goes very deep explaining it. I'll have to see his figure videos.

@Dominicque
Ok I'm glad I can be understood. Loomis has a book that teaches just heads and hands but first I'm tackling fun with the pencil.

@Zorrentos
I wouldn't say it's a lot of mileage, I started drawing daily at the start of this year and there were some days I felt burned and didn't draw anything, but it's something. And I don't know what you mean by studying carefully, could you explain a little? I guess looking at each carefully and slowly planning each line. For the moment I'm just copying his blook heads and trying to get construction into my brain.

I will continue to practice FWAP and going over Keys to drawing book.

"Draw" - Blank Canvas 

Messages In This Thread
Tripaseca's sketchbook - by tripaseca24 - 01-21-2021, 05:55 AM
RE: Tripaseca's sketchbook - by Artloader - 01-21-2021, 08:57 AM
RE: Tripaseca's sketchbook - by Dominicque - 01-21-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: Tripaseca's sketchbook - by Zorrentos - 01-22-2021, 04:56 AM
RE: Tripaseca's sketchbook - by tripaseca24 - 01-28-2021, 01:41 AM
RE: Tripaseca's sketchbook - by darktiste - 01-28-2021, 03:41 AM
RE: Tripaseca's sketchbook - by Zorrentos - 02-07-2021, 04:23 AM