Crimson CHOW #26 - Whimsical Forest Dweller
(04-12-2021, 11:25 AM)Pubic Enemy Wrote: I honestly thought her teeth looked normal, though a bit untouched by modern dentistry. I think I'll keep them that way, though. It adds some ambiguity, LOL.

Skeffin, those concepts are all charming. Downright bursting at the seams with whimsy. There's always gonna be some overlap between characters and creatures, so I wouldn't sweat it as long as the character is distinctively humanoid, which those all are.
Yeah I liked the ambiguity, given all the tales about fae folk who'll steal ya kid or curse you etc 
I think its a combination of the teeth with a few other things that give off that vibe- she's smirking a little as the left side (ours) of her mouth looks higher than the right, her eyebrows and eyes are slanted downwards and haven't been raised upwards, the bottom eyelids aren't crinkling up as they do when you give a genuine smile, stuff like that.

Also thanks, glad you and rotten both like the concepts. I ended up going with the mushroom boy. but acorn squire will definitely get his time to shine later on.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #26 - Whimsical Forest Dweller - by Skeffin - 04-14-2021, 11:45 AM