Poll: Who drew the best forest dweller?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JosephCow
20.00%
2 20.00%
Skeffin
10.00%
1 10.00%
Jana
10.00%
1 10.00%
RottenPocket
30.00%
3 30.00%
Pubic Enemy
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #26 - Whimsical Forest Dweller - FINALS
great painting skills for the faun, and the fairy has some excellent rendering. Only thing I'd say would improve it would be a very simple background , or at least a non white solid colour one as she's very saturated.

got a pen display tablet and this thing actually makes rendering fun, so here's my twee little mushroom dude. I bet he tastes delicious. He's made from chanterelles, puffball mushrooms , random brown mushroom for the head ( I don't know what mushroom is brown, conical and speckly), and baby portobello mushrooms for the buttons. A veritable feast.

I did come across the earthstar and bridal veil stinkhorn mushrooms late into the process and I'm gutted I wasn't able to incoorporate those in. Feedback is welcome, and I'm happy to give some back as well although I don't really have anything for what's here so far as they're all solid paintings

also @publicenemy, what canvas size did you use for that rendering? I've heard various things from other people but those sizes would cook me poor laptop
EDIT and I've just realised your username is actually pubic enemy which I love

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #26 - Whimsical Forest Dweller - FINALS - by Skeffin - 04-19-2021, 08:04 AM