Poll: Who drew the best forest dweller?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JosephCow
20.00%
2 20.00%
Skeffin
10.00%
1 10.00%
Jana
10.00%
1 10.00%
RottenPocket
30.00%
3 30.00%
Pubic Enemy
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #26 - Whimsical Forest Dweller - FINALS
I just remebered last minute that today is the deadline for this CHOW. I am glad I still barely made it.
I don´t really know if I am happy with this or not, it has been a long time since I last painted a face and considering that it turned out ok, but its not really a style I like.

I really like the bold shadows that JosephCow used.

PubicEnemy, the fairy looks awesome! The first thing I thought when I saw it was "shiny". It definitly shows that you put a lot of work in it, like that you used green and purple reflections in the shadows.

That is such a cutie Skeffin :) Also your earlier desings in the WIP thread look great. You are really creative and have good ideas when it comes to character development. If I was looking for something to critize, it would be that the background could be alittle more detailed. Like putting some grass that covers his shoes so it looks more natural.
Wich tablet did you get? I am also thinking about buying a new one and am always grateful for feedback on tablets.

[Image: 02cPfZFl.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #26 - Whimsical Forest Dweller - FINALS - by Jana - 04-19-2021, 09:26 AM