Poll: Who drew the best forest dweller?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JosephCow
20.00%
2 20.00%
Skeffin
10.00%
1 10.00%
Jana
10.00%
1 10.00%
RottenPocket
30.00%
3 30.00%
Pubic Enemy
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #26 - Whimsical Forest Dweller - FINALS
@Skeffin

Ditto, I found the Xpen felt a lot more natural than other display tablets I've tried. I don't remember there being a second screen protector on mine. There was one plastic sheet with a pull tab, and the book makes it clear you don't need aq screen protector, but iunno. I will have to check that I have removed the wacom drivers now that you mention it, because it just doesn't work on my CS6. I also think I've already mentioned that but I don't remember where. 

I love the ruffled mushrooms, I've done aristocratic mushrooms in the past and it's just a fun theme. 
---

@Jana
 The idea of little forest people is really cute, and he is very adorable. I will say though I wish his outfit was a bit more handmade or rustic, the white T-Shirt just looks very civilised. 
---

@Pubic
 The bird is beautiful, really well done and I like the depth put into the leaves, not something I remember to do often if at all. The painting of her cheeks and nose is really well done, I do like the mischievous look she has even if the scene and pose indicate this is her in a placid state. Very much Tinkerbell telling the lost boys to shoot down the Wendy-bird. ---

@JC
 It looks fantastic, it's very traditional but we've seen you work, your strengths, and it's really well done. I have no other input. 
---

It's a dump and run for me this week - I injured my back falling on my tailbone so I'm going to take it easy the next few days, also may not make much sense I'm a bit foggy.

I think my mind married up whimsy and hippie and ended up with a pot smoking weed fae. My other half keeps calling her Mary Javiary for the bird legs so lets roll with that.

[Image: Whimsy03.jpg]

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #26 - Whimsical Forest Dweller - FINALS - by RottenPocket - 04-19-2021, 12:23 PM