Help- major/college
I looked at the pictures first before reading and I though you had done them all and I was like daaaaaaaamn! The range!

I studied fine art at a liberal arts college and now I go to an Atelier, which focuses on traditional observational skills through still life, figure drawing, anatomy, portraits, landscape and so on. I don't really have it all figured out, but if you're curious about either of those I'd be happy to give my thoughts if it would help. I think there may be other people here who have experiences at other types of schools as well.

I also don't necessarily think you have to go to school for art to achieve the kinds of things you have here. And in fact a lot of art schools would probably NOT really help you very much with this kind of art. But I went to school partly for its own sake; it's what I wanted to do. So i definitely get it if that's what you're looking for. There's almost certainly a school out there that would suit you, but do be aware that you can learn a lot without it as well.

Messages In This Thread
Help- major/college - by etxylor - 07-31-2022, 11:51 PM
RE: Help- major/college - by darktiste - 08-01-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: Help- major/college - by JosephCow - 08-01-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Help- major/college - by Pubic Enemy - 08-03-2022, 05:54 AM