Poll: -
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
--
0%
0 0%
---
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #40 - Nature's Mistake - FINALS
@Pubic Enemy: ah my total bad man, your name tricked me into thinking Public Enemy but since it's Pubic Enemy your nickname could be Zipper,lol. Thanks for all that info and I better understand the situation now. A lot has changed over the years like you mention and it's understandable why forums like this have become obsolete although I still love them very much and apparently @JosephCow appreciates them too. There's gotta be a lot more people out there that feel the same way, again it's just reaching them. It's understandable why Dave and the others don't have time for this here, most professional artists are fully immersed in work. I'm sure once I become busier, I will not be able to participate as much as I'd like either. These forums are a ton of fun though and at a good time pace and you can learn a lot, especially when people are open to sharing tips, tricks, and techniques; one can learn a lot just watching how each person evolves their images. I have always found it so exciting to post something and see others do the same and then watch it all evolve over the week, and then to especially see how the finals came out. I'm really glad we all at least have this here and thank you for the compliments on my work and yes I was the same user name on C.A., it's been a long time doing what I do and I really can't imagine doing anything else in life. Thanks so much again @Pubic Enemy!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #40 - Nature's Mistake - FINALS - by Lege1 - 12-16-2022, 12:33 PM