First Sketchbook!
(12-02-2022, 07:26 AM)darktiste Wrote: Somehow i prefer the first one of the 3 composition it had a more desolated and open feeling to it.But the character was to big i would say and i also like the ravine it added to the inhospital vibe .Now it look more like an abandon portal than a newly discovered one.It just depend where you want the mood to go.

But obviously this is already taking a different dirrection already...

For color choose i would probably go for number two.

The problem with getting feed back is you gotta account that feedback aren't instantious so if you got a professor you should probably be really consulting with them mostly i would suggest you use this sketchbook for your own personal project rather than what might be work where there already someone                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                supervising the progress.

For the composition study i think you should do them even smaller that way you can think more and draw less it very much the essence of that stage of the process i would argue.

Hey! Thank you for your feedback! (:

I was also quite devided at the beginning as to which sketch I should continue to work on. In the end, the third sketch was more in line with what I had in mind. But I still want to hear other opinions, since it can only help me to grow. This allows me to know how other people perceive my illustrations and different compositions and allows me to understand other perspectives even more.

My lecturer even showed us this page in class and said it would be a good alternative to get more and also different feedback, but I understand your train of thought! (: 
I would still appreciate your feedback in the future.

Thanks for the tip about the composition studies! I really have to work on that haha.

Messages In This Thread
First Sketchbook! - by lightskyblue - 11-30-2022, 02:19 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by Jephyr - 11-30-2022, 10:52 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by lightskyblue - 12-01-2022, 02:58 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by lvlingArtist - 12-01-2022, 05:57 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by lightskyblue - 12-02-2022, 03:47 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by lightskyblue - 12-02-2022, 04:02 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by lightskyblue - 12-02-2022, 04:13 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by darktiste - 12-02-2022, 07:26 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by lightskyblue - 12-04-2022, 02:42 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by JosephCow - 12-04-2022, 04:17 AM
RE: First Sketchbook! - by lightskyblue - 12-04-2022, 07:09 AM