Just testing the waters of this community
The early days of art forums, and of the Internet in general were indeed a unique thing that we probably won't see again. Now I try my best not to be sad that it's over, but rather smile because it happened. At the very least, niche forums do still exist and still provide the opportunity for more substantial and satisfying communication than you will get on Discord or on any social media site where fast-moving and low-quality interaction is the norm.

I'm glad to see you posting, Lunatique, and to hear that you're still drawing. Your latest portrait studies are really impressive. You have a distinct style, and it looks like you take your time with your pieces and genuinely enjoy making them. I don't get that impression so much when I see stuff with 30k+ likes on twitter. (Confirmation bias? I dunno.)

I remember seeing your posts and artwork somewhere 10+ years ago and I thought they were beautiful. I remember a piece that I think was called "Melancholic Princess" in particular. Anything that you feel like posting is a perfectly fine contribution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just testing the waters of this community - by Pubic Enemy - 12-04-2023, 12:24 AM