Coby's sketch book

Hi Daggers I decided to start a sketchbook. I don't have tons of time to study. I wish I had more time but I have two kids that take up allot of my time. I hope to catch up to some of you in here as there are so many amazing artists that are daggers. I would appreciate any and all crits. Here are some Loomis studies I did today and a cat in the hat I did earlier this week.let me know what you think. Thanks guys!

More loomis studies I had trouble with perspective. All my figures seem to look like there hunched.

Trying to get better with my line work digitally.
Hey man, the cat it the hat looks really nice. You've got some nice texturing and design going on there. I'm not really good enough to give useful crits, but keep up the studies. Hope you can find the time to keep this up!
Thanks Erik. I will certainly try.
I purchased Adam duff tut called old mother yew. Good and informative tut. so I applied his techniques and did this today. If you would like to buy his tut you can here If i recall right it was twelve bucks. but well worth it. http://www.adamationstation.com/store/

sketch

Droid facial

many mistakes

quick sketches I did today. they really aren't the best. but was good practice.

uhh. I fucking hate color. everytime i try going straight color and without ref it looks like uhh.

quick 1 hour study i did today. Happy 4th all!

Been so busy with work have not had time to do much but here is a piece recently done.

To see the process check out my you tube video. http://youtu.be/Dxsa4GnrJHw
That handgun looks really good.. Awesome sketchbook.

Thank you
Nice stuff so far!

THe biggest thing I'm seeing is that you are using kind of low sat colors for your skin tones. Get some color in there! Some warm fleshy reds and pinks and oranges!