Hi
I'm not good with these "introduce yourself" stuffs but I'll try hm.

At first I would like to say sorry for my poor english and I hope all of you guys will understand what I want to say etc.

I was "introduced" in this forum by a friend of a friend who said to me that here had some people really able to practice and and grow their drawing/painting skill by themselves and helping each other. That sounded really cool to me because I'm really lost in everything about drawing, I mean, I don't know how to deal with Photoshop and these stuffs and I don't even have a tablet - I'm looking forward to one in some months - so... yeah, I'm a savage lost in a forest who doesn't not even know how to hunt and make fire. I checked the thread with many useful free books and felt lost asking myself where should I begin, I know there is many threads with people doing the same thing as I'm doing right now and I'll check later but I would be very happy if someone said at first to me something like "hey, check this. hey, do that".

I'm able to do everything you guys say to me to do and try to develop the best that I can. I hope you'll have patience with me because I'm really slow to learn things at all.

About me: I'm Ronaldo, I'm 16 years old and I live in Brazil, I like to draw since I was a kid [as everybody] but I just took it as an interest and something that I really enjoy last year, I hope I'm not old enough to try to start to make something and hm... I don't have many specifics interests, just drawing, comics, I don't like to play videogames too much, nah, tbh I like but just if I play all alone because I'm not good [that's why I live in a relationship of love and hate between me and MMORPGs]... and... idk. I hope I did not sound as someone boring and lazy [but lol, i'm].

Bye. My DeviantART if you want to see my stuffs

SORRY FOR THE TL; DR