Long Walk Home
Hope you like and feel free to crit and comment, Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

Really really like this piece man, but some things are alittle off.

The entire image feels a squished down and overall too bright. The archway is really bright on our side but the light source is on the other side, it makes it look flat.

The biggest issue is the guy. These Japanese arches are generally pretty tall, but this dude looks like he could just raise his hand and touch the bottom bar if he wanted. Like the arch he has light on our side but the light source is on the other side of him. His right leg kind of fades out to the steps color and it makes it look partially transparent. This could be intentional and you are implying he is a ghost, but if so you should increase the transparency just and apply it to his other leg(and maybe even the end of the sheath.)
Then the arm holding the sheath looks confusing, the shape his the kimono sleeve suddenly changes mid forearm. If it is wrapped around his arm, the arm is stretched all the way down to his knee, if it's his sheath going up to his hand, it's stretching wider at the hilt(katanas/samurai swords are the same size from hilt to tip.)
Then his left pant leg is tilting off into his kimono sleeve rather then following his leg to the hip.

Lastly at the top of the image you have this huge white spot that serves no purpose to the image.

Like I said, I really like this piece but it could be pushed abit further :)

(also, you should downsize your images in photoshop before posting them, I only got 2/5th of your post to fit on my screen, and it's 28"!)
[Image: puS85.jpg][Image: Vx9Y8.jpg]

Cheears man Much appreciated. Comment are most help full that helps a great lot, its all ways good to get opinions from other people so once again thanks, also thanks for telling me to down size images when up loaded didn't quite know how to do it but no i do so tar. :)

Cheears man Much appreciated. Comment are most help full that helps a great lot, its all ways good to get opinions from other people so once again thanks, also thanks for telling me to down size images when up loaded didn't quite know how to do it but no i do so tar.