Skype chat
Didnt know where to post it, you can move/delete the topic for sure. I think it is a good idea to create a group skype chat for all the daggers, we did it with my friends from gamedev.ru and it works pretty well, just like mirc, but new-school :) Not sure if someone will actually see this thread, but if you want, we can start the chat already. Just add me on skype, the nickname is yellomice. Oh, and about the notifications in skype, you can just switch them off just for one chat. Hope all of this makes sense and we can feel less alone to the max)
Sounds cool to me. I also have a teamspeak server that's not being used, but I think people will just ignore it if I set it up.

Who knows though, if you can get enough people interested might be a good way to have some company while drawing. (hopefully not in a distracting way)

You can probably get people more interested in the idea if you tell them about it on the streams.
Chat created. Gonna try and ask Dan to spread this info. Add me on Skype if you want to join the chat.
(06-10-2012, 12:17 AM)yellomice Wrote: Chat created. Gonna try and ask Dan to spread this info. Add me on Skype if you want to join the chat.

I'll join in once I have my net connection set up in the new house! :D