Help me with my set up?
Cannot for the life of me find a way to comfortably use my tablet with my laptop, I've tried all sorts of weird balancing acts and worked everywhere from a desk to upside-down in a beanbag chair. I'm just wondering how everyone else sets themselves up? Pictures would be much appreciated.
well, a small tip I can give is use an ordinary folder as a rest for the tablet, so that it does not lie flat on the desk surface - it really improves the handling a lot and is really cheap :)

Saraiza, that's a pretty sweet tip. And lots of options with so many different size binders to choose from! I might try that myself :)

The binder tip was really helpful! I found a way to prop it up on my keyboard tray so that I can see both the screen and tablet with ease. Can't believe I didn't figure it out earlier!

[Image: photo.JPG]
If you have a spare monitor you can hook it up to your macbook pro with a displayport cable. Helps to have your tablet matching your monitor 1 for 1 (or so I found). Threw in a picture of my setup (avec coffee cup) :)

Attached Files Image(s)