Centipede attack help!
Hey i'm having trouble conveying the urgency of this attack, it looks too static and boring. Anyway i can spice it up? Also its an hour WIP so thats why the rendering sucks so far lol i was meerly laying fown colours and forms.
Any help i would really appreciate it thanks =]

[Image: Centipedeattack.jpg]
Instead of the guy standing there with his arms at his side, he could be taking a swing at the monster. Also, where you have the monster bursting up from the ground, you could have debris too. This would show the action of the burst and make the whole thing more dynamic :)

Started again with a lot looser approach. Any better?
[Image: newcentipede.jpg]

(09-07-2012, 03:37 AM)Laura_H Wrote: Instead of the guy standing there with his arms at his side, he could be taking a swing at the monster. Also, where you have the monster bursting up from the ground, you could have debris too. This would show the action of the burst and make the whole thing more dynamic :)

Laura_H - Thanks for the reply and your right i do need debris, lots of dust and thrown up rocks right? =]
I think i'm going in the right direction, though i think i need help with the warrior guy : / i'm terrible with fighting poses.

[Image: newcentipede-1.jpg]
Not too much, but plenty of dust and debris would certainly help. In regards to the man, there's plenty of stock out there for you to have a look through. You want to ensure that you're looking for a dynamic pose :D

The centipede is looking lots better! Kind of reminds me a little of Magmaw from WoW :p

Laura_H thanks for the help =] i think it turned out allot better than it was going to be.

[Image: newcentipede-2.jpg]
Hello, new here Chavreaper, checking out posts, this turned out great.
(09-08-2012, 01:31 PM)Mike086 Wrote: Hello, new here Chavreaper, checking out posts, this turned out great.

Welcome to crimson daggers =] and thanks!