Need a periodic kick in the rear ( can reciprocate if needed)
Wink 
I am pursuing art as a hobby, but this isn't to say I'm not taking it seriously. I would love to get my art to a level where I can effectively express my ideas in visual form ( this means working on fundamentals such as figure drawing, perspective, colour theory and composition). I have been trying to improve on my own, but trying to work on a skill alone has difficult and I am often so discouraged by my own skill that it becomes difficult to find enough motivation to push through the hours and hours of studies I actually need. So it would be very nice to find a study partner for mutual motivation and critiques.
I am in the GMT -5:00, and since I'm still in school, I'm free in the afternoons and on the weekends mainly. If you are available and interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. I don't care about skill levels or age.:-/
(09-29-2012, 12:40 AM)melonmon Wrote: I am pursuing art as a hobby, but this isn't to say I'm not taking it seriously. I would love to get my art to a level where I can effectively express my ideas in visual form ( this means working on fundamentals such as figure drawing, perspective, colour theory and composition). I have been trying to improve on my own, but trying to work on a skill alone has difficult and I am often so discouraged by my own skill that it becomes difficult to find enough motivation to push through the hours and hours of studies I actually need. So it would be very nice to find a study partner for mutual motivation and critiques.
I am in the GMT -5:00, and since I'm still in school, I'm free in the afternoons and on the weekends mainly. If you are available and interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. I don't care about skill levels or age.:-/

im central tennessee time but 3 hours diference isnt that much wanna partner up?:
(09-29-2012, 04:05 AM)Oxefer Wrote:
(09-29-2012, 12:40 AM)melonmon Wrote: I am pursuing art as a hobby, but this isn't to say I'm not taking it seriously. I would love to get my art to a level where I can effectively express my ideas in visual form ( this means working on fundamentals such as figure drawing, perspective, colour theory and composition). I have been trying to improve on my own, but trying to work on a skill alone has difficult and I am often so discouraged by my own skill that it becomes difficult to find enough motivation to push through the hours and hours of studies I actually need. So it would be very nice to find a study partner for mutual motivation and critiques.

im central tennessee time but 3 hours diference isnt that much wanna partner up?:

I would love to. what is your preferred contact method?
msn: [email protected]