A few newer ones of mine
[Image: Batman.jpg]

[Image: MattandMistyinWonderlandFinalFromClass.jpg]

[Image: Jeffsterrevised.jpg]

[Image: Castiel.jpg]
Hey Matt, wanted to let you know that your doing well with the studies, especially the one at the bottom. If you don't mind, a critique I have is that everything seems to be just as smooth as everything else, which can lead to a very plastic look, which is defenitely going on, especially with your first 2. I think your next studies should practice on different surface textures from a wide range of different objects. Look on Deviant Art and download some still lifes, I know for a fact that there are some good ones on there. I really want to compliment you on the faces aspect of these studies though, I think a good face can be the hardest damn thing to accomplish, although in the second one, the girl's face looks very plastic and stiff like a barbie doll, and the guy's head seems slightly too big for his body. Anyways man, hope I was able to help in some kind of way, I know I wrote a novel, but I think your doing real well so keep up the good work. - Jared -

Appreciate it man. Yeah, that's something me and my tutor have just started working on this week. He told me to try using different brushes throughout because all I seem to use is a round soft brush and it makes everything look like that. In my next on I'm going to try using a hard round on skin and soft round on clothing and hope it helps!