Hey guys
Really wicked to see a community of this kind thrive! I just started to get serious about digital painting a year ago about - and jumped in and out of watching youtube videos of daggers' stuff.. Thought it was about time to join in.
So bit about me, come from a classical animation background, been working in the animation and games industry in some way shape or form for ten years. Got into arts management earlier than I thought, and now just want to create artwork with strong story and emotional impact ... I guess we all want that :P
Largely self taught with the digital painting, few online courses - but really want to get serious about it and launch a freelancing business, trying hard to get the animation style tendencies to go away!
Ok that's that - some work posted up here for now, will try to get organised and post regularly!

pixelmassratio
(10-11-2012, 04:43 AM)eizOga Wrote: Really wicked to see a community of this kind thrive! I just started to get serious about digital painting a year ago about - and jumped in and out of watching youtube videos of daggers' stuff.. Thought it was about time to join in.
So bit about me, come from a classical animation background, been working in the animation and games industry in some way shape or form for ten years. Got into arts management earlier than I thought, and now just want to create artwork with strong story and emotional impact ... I guess we all want that :P
Largely self taught with the digital painting, few online courses - but really want to get serious about it and launch a freelancing business, trying hard to get the animation style tendencies to go away!
Ok that's that - some work posted up here for now, will try to get organised and post regularly!

pixelmassratio

Lo there eizOga.

Like yourself ahm new here also. Nice to meet you.

Feels odd being on a forum!

Just popped over to your website and viewed your work. Pretty damnnnnn cool. Loveeeeee the pigeon and the cyber chick with the laser pistol and saber, pretty damn amazing.. Your developement sketches look like there are drawn with fast confident lines. Looking good.

Have a look over at daarkens website some incredible tutorials there to buy, also daves ones on youtube give us a good insight into the creative process.

take it easy o7
yeah - am a big fan of the laser guns, sword guns, any weapong and gun combination really :P
Daarken, true, wicked awesome work - love daves videos though!
(10-11-2012, 05:21 AM)eizOga Wrote: yeah - am a big fan of the laser guns, sword guns, any weapong and gun combination really :P
Daarken, true, wicked awesome work - love daves videos though!

Love Daves Tetsuo.

tc o/
Hey! Welcome to the forums! :D