Creepy Pedo alien dude
Took about 4 hours in Photoshop, thoughts :)[Image: 665600_545385065475757_338214190_o.jpg]

it is better now, with that ominous green glow, but still i would like to see more definition on this.
Take a look at the sketchbook of our fellow dagger Brent, he is killer when it comes to creature stuff. :)

(10-26-2012, 08:42 PM)EduardoGaray Wrote: it is better now, with that ominous green glow, but still i would like to see more definition on this.
Take a look at the sketchbook of our fellow dagger Brent, he is killer when it comes to creature stuff. :)

this piece was actually for a client, they wanyed it in the shadows and to have a lot of implied things, so I did the whole Chiaroscuro thing which is what they where looking for, he's a version I did after I gave em their piece I went and kinda did my own thing with it[Image: 136084_545548482126082_676751104_o.jpg]

The second one seems more... intimate... Meaning he's a little closer, head tilted, it's more "in your face" as compared to the first where he seems to be pondering the mysteries of the Universe. LOL looks good.

(10-27-2012, 04:00 AM)Awynt Wrote: The second one seems more... intimate... Meaning he's a little closer, head tilted, it's more "in your face" as compared to the first where he seems to be pondering the mysteries of the Universe. LOL looks good.

Great, the first one was for a client, but afterwards I was like imma do my own thing with it now lol, so I did the whole thing you mentioned :P