Need a partner
So I'm 16 and a student in high school, I need someone to help push me to do my work. Sometimes I procrastinate on my homework so it'd be nice to have a solid reason to push myself to finish my homework and then still have an hour left to do a study/drawing everyday. Right now I'm not sure which part of the entertainment industry I want to focus on. I'm sure it'll be better for me to make that kind of decision when I have more experience.

Also, anybody is fine, as long as they're motivated and love art o.0 And EST(Eastern United States) Time zone is preferable.

(10-27-2012, 01:52 PM)Nexuun Wrote: So I'm 16 and a student in high school, I need someone to help push me to do my work. Sometimes I procrastinate on my homework so it'd be nice to have a solid reason to push myself to finish my homework and then still have an hour left to do a study/drawing everyday. Right now I'm not sure which part of the entertainment industry I want to focus on. I'm sure it'll be better for me to make that kind of decision when I have more experience.

Also, anybody is fine, as long as they're motivated and love art o.0 And EST(Eastern United States) Time zone is preferable.

hey dude I'm also been around here searching for people who want to study with me. but i think they don't prefer my time zone ( i think ) because i live in asia. but if you're interested i would like to help you, i guess were both helping each doing it. anyway if like to study with me just give a msg in my email or reply here :)
(10-27-2012, 01:52 PM)Nexuun Wrote: So I'm 16 and a student in high school, I need someone to help push me to do my work. Sometimes I procrastinate on my homework so it'd be nice to have a solid reason to push myself to finish my homework and then still have an hour left to do a study/drawing everyday. Right now I'm not sure which part of the entertainment industry I want to focus on. I'm sure it'll be better for me to make that kind of decision when I have more experience.

I am also 16, and in high school. I am also in EST, if you want I would really like to study and learn with you because i also need help with procrastination. I don't have a tablet so I can only do traditional stuff for now. I hope we can work together.
Alright thanks everyone, we got everyone we need now.

(10-29-2012, 01:07 PM)Shelshock Wrote:

I am also 16, and in high school. I am also in EST, if you want I would really like to study and learn with you because i also need help with procrastination. I don't have a tablet so I can only do traditional stuff for now. I hope we can work together.

That's totally fine. I don't have a tablet too i'm just using pencil, ballpoint pen, and traditional paints. Tablet is just a tool it won't make you a better artist.
I wish to join : D
I mean..... Nexuun basically invited me over skype anyway XD
F529a952
(11-03-2012, 02:04 PM)JackIsDead Wrote: 074
I wish to join : D
I mean..... Nexuun basically invited me over skype anyway XD
F529a952

By the power vested in me.
You're now a part of WEEKDAY WARRIORS
Rise