Looking for a partner~
Heart 
I am just looking for a partner to draw with and to judge each others art and stuff.

Share knowledge. Etc.

I'm only looking for one, or maybe more, I'm not sure yet. Maybe make a team.

Leave a comment below if you are interested and I will PM you my skype :3~
I've also been looking for a partner as of recent, it would be nice to push each others artistic limits. :)

Added you on skype!

Look forward to meeting you :3

(11-05-2012, 07:20 AM)David Tilton Wrote: I've also been looking for a partner as of recent, it would be nice to push each others artistic limits. :)
Hey, looking for study partner )) can i join you guys? Really need some fellow artists.. because i doesn't have any ><
Hahahahahaha****-***-***-
If you're still looking for more I'll just leave this reply here :P
If you guys would like another partner I would like to join. Skype I'd: voxvinyls
(01-05-2013, 05:32 AM)Mrd Wrote: If you guys would like another partner I would like to join. Skype I'd: voxvinyls
would you like to have one more partner lol?
u guys still doing the study, im in gmt-5, i generally work study at night from 7pm-2am gmt-5. I would like to join.
http://trevorschuler.blogspot.com/

I NEEEED FRIENDS DESESPERATLY PLEASY BE MY FRIEND, ok it was a joke, if you are interested in add me to your contacs this is my username in skype: wolfnoom.

I always like to do some activities like challenges or just art talk?, don´t need to be regular studies.

seeya.
Im interested in someone else to sketch along with, always cool to have more artists to chat with skype is inkb0y