shamandalie's sketchie - set on starting to study someday!
Hi there! You can call me shaman. Some might know me since i'm a professional lurker. :D
I'm actually afraid of starting another sketchbook as i have others elsewhere collecting dust. But i'm going to start to try updating them regularly (i.e weekly).
Truthfully, i'm always busy at work. (I'm a roto artist currently learning prep/paint.) And i spend most of my weekends recuperating my tired wrist/arm. But i don't want my job to get in the way of learning how to draw/digital paint. So i'm making the effort to draw/paint at least something daily- totaling up to about 7 studies/paints in a week.

When i can paint/draw better, i would like to make nice illustrations.
Thanks for reading the ridiculously long intro.

These are the stuff i did last week and today. I held the pencil the 'traditional artist' way (don't know what it's called) so that i won't strain my arm again. Much harder to control though.

Attached Files Image(s)

Good thing you started posting. I'm excited to see your improvement! :)

Raman Djafari - Wow, thanks for dropping by! Really appreciate it :)

It's been crazy! I'm actually at work for more hours this week than i am at home!
I'm actually a little embarrassed to show what i have this week. It's obvious that not painting/drawing for a long time worsen my 'abilities'. But hey, i guess it's still better to start somewhere again right? :P So here it is. (When in doubt, i tend to like painting/drawing faces. D: )

Attached Files Image(s)

Good start to your sketch book, keep up the studies and you'll improve in no time. Great to have you here :).

JonHop - Thanks for the encouragement! :)

It's has been hell, the past month. Here's a couple of studies. I have to keep going! >_<

Attached Files Image(s)

Been spending some time collecting my reel and now i am happy to show a small compilation of works i did at work. Mostly roto, but now i'm learning more cleanup too! It's been a great 2 years workwise. Hopefully more awesome projects to come!

Attached Files Image(s)