Finished Works
Hi Everyone,

My name is Samuel Kambey from Singapore. I just found out about this awesome forum and I'm looking forward to learn an improve my art skill. I don't really have a website yet but here's a link to my deviantart: http://jackfrozz.deviantart.com.
Happy be able to learn with y'all, have a good day!

Regards,
Samuel Kambey
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here, I'll start by posting some of the works I've done.
All critics and comments are welcome, Thank you for viewing and have a nice day!

[Image: league_of_legends__sion_the_undead_champ...56xmuk.jpg]
Full Size: Sion the Undead Champion

[Image: kodan_by_jackfrozz-d5e8et0.jpg]
Full Size: Kodan

[Image: dragon_master_by_jackfrozz-d4rgjv5.jpg]
Full Size: Dragon Master

[Image: ararush_the_magma_bear_by_jackfrozz-d4ugulr.jpg]
Full Size: Ararush the Magma Bear
I love the way you come across with the textures, the chinks in the armor and weapons of the Kodan picture are particularly mesmerizing.
(11-20-2012, 10:25 PM)Ronin Inc Wrote: I love the way you come across with the textures, the chinks in the armor and weapons of the Kodan picture are particularly mesmerizing.

Thank you for the compliment Sean! 154218d4
neat work Jack!
well, to be honest i really dont like the first picture, but i´m lovin' the second one haha.

(11-21-2012, 08:52 PM)EduardoGaray Wrote: neat work Jack!
well, to be honest i really dont like the first picture, but i´m lovin' the second one haha.

Haha thanks! do you have any suggestion to improve the first picture? I'd really appreciate it.Th_059_
yeah, i suppose i was a bit rude instead of helpful, sorry mate.
I think the main problem is the anatomy of the dude, it looks so artificial, specially around the neck and head.

PD: i just saw your bear picture earned Daily Deviation, congrats!

(11-26-2012, 07:46 PM)EduardoGaray Wrote: yeah, i suppose i was a bit rude instead of helpful, sorry mate.
I think the main problem is the anatomy of the dude, it looks so artificial, specially around the neck and head.

PD: i just saw your bear picture earned Daily Deviation, congrats!

It's okay mate! crits will make me learn more, just bombard me haha.. Thank you. :D
Gr8 textures portrayed, life like, even though the subject matter isn't necessarily!... ;) :)
(11-30-2012, 09:12 AM)bmarcel85 Wrote: Gr8 textures portrayed, life like, even though the subject matter isn't necessarily!... ;) :)

Thanks man!