Partner/partners????
I live in Kansas in the United states I work a 2ndshift crap job and would like to find some people I could meet with on mornings and we could push each other to get better my time zone is Central Standard and if morning for me works for evenings for you or what not let me know would like someone about the same level, open to possibly more than one but no more than 2 others but let me know if someone would be open to the idea! :D

Hey im looking for a partner, im somewhat new to digital art and im on eastern time zone. Im usually free on weekends and afternoons on weekdays.
(12-18-2012, 12:31 PM)AlexTle Wrote: Hey im looking for a partner, im somewhat new to digital art and im on eastern time zone. Im usually free on weekends and afternoons on weekdays.

ok cool man we could do a google+ thing this sunday if you want im going to be bust alot this week

I dont really use google plus but i have a skype if thats okay
yea that works! I dont have a webcam but I have a mic I have only used skype one time on my phone so it will be a new thing for me. But what time would you want to meet up on there?

Like you said, on sunday (or tommorow if possible). Add me on skype: "freighttrein". Im looking forward to it.

Or google plus could be possible but ive never done it before.
ok man sent it to you and no problem well try skype out, ill see maybe tomorrow I have my nieces birthday so well see if I have time if not I just plan on sunday sometime in the afternoon