Hello you
Hello,

Greetings from germany. My name is Annett I am 35 old. I have a little son (my meaning of my life) and am married with a very understanding men. I earn my money with developing software. It was once my dreamjob. Since 2 years I have the needing to do much more creative work. Developing contains too less creativity. My big goal is to live from painting. Until then my normal job must pay my bills.

With a child and a husband its very difficult to found enough time to practise. I have loved to play games like WOW and oblivion but I give it up for practising. If I have luck I can spend 6-8 hours with my beloved wacom per week.

My comfortzone is painting landscapes. I must expand my skills in painting humans / creatures and the shading and lightning. I create landscapes mostly with painter 12 or traditional. All other stuff creatures and so i do with PS.

I found this site on brents profile in DA. I am sure that I can improve my skills with your crits. I looked at different sketchbooks, wow they are really great. You all do a great jobs.

If there are some questions, don't be shy and ask me.

Anna
Welcome to the forums Anna!