Critique needed!!!
please crit...

Attached Files Image(s)

your coloring is pretty awesome and your focal point are good too. the only thing that I noticed immediately is the anatomy.for instance the anatomical make up of the arm closest to the viewer is incorrect. since it is a major focal point aka receiving lots of light and closest to the viewer its best to make sure its close to perfect as possible.think about the triceps and especially the deltoids. Also tho the torso is covered the way the abdominal area seems to be kind of off as well. hope that helps. Its shaping up to be an awesome image
Hey dude, lovely work. I got that it was Akuma just from seeing the face, so job done there.

I agree with Michaels points on anatomy, although you have some leeway to be extreme because its in the Streetfighter universe, all the joints and muscles still should have real world constraints.

My critique would be the face, which is generally always going to be your first read focal point on any figure. Firstly is seems in a slightly different style/ level of detail to the rest of the image making it look detached. Maybe more cast light/ shadow from the fireball would help obliterate some detail? Pay attention to lighting the mouth interior, its too light for me at the moment, if the fireball LS is below the only cast light should be on the inner cheek and so the tounge and half the bottom teeth should be more in darkness.

Secondly, his facial features are pointing very slightly in two directions. His left eye (our right) and the bottom of the chin are feel almost front on whereas the other eye and nose point more to his right. Even tho we are in a cartoooney realm its important that the eyes should feel balanced on either side of the nose. Currently his left one is wandering abit too far away when compared to how tight the right one is on the nose.

I would get dirrrty with it and warp or liquefy the left eye and chin over to his right just a tad so everything is turning in a shallow ¾.

I look forward to seeing Akuma take his final form!

Daggers!

thankyou all for your crits!! remarkable stuff y'all pointed out!! i'll take note in my next piece!!!!