Art by horse1313
First real post here. Will try the next art challenge but for now here are a few of my pieces. I feel like everyone is so much better, yeah original thought I know, but I'm going to keep pushing ahead til I improve. I need to draw different types of stuff. To easy for me to keep with just graphite and drawing chicks. Just recently bought a cheaper Wacom tablet so will be trying more at that. My first image using it is below.

Autumn1.jpg is from a reference pic I did this past Christmas for a gift.

Hand.jpg is my first full image with my tablet with a photo reference for the background.

Angel.jpg was done in pastel and graphite. When I first did this I really liked the pose but later I noticed you really can't see that she's an angel and the flames in her hair kinda get lost. No real background either but in my head it was sweet LOL.

Will post more later on. Will continue to look through the site and gleam what I can. CnC welcome. Will add some sketches to the old thread once I get more scanned in.

THanks for looking...

Attached Files Image(s)

Social: in order of updating frequency. Artwork
Instagram Facebook
(01-07-2013, 02:21 AM)horse1313 Wrote: First real post here. Will try the next art challenge but for now here are a few of my pieces. I feel like everyone is so much better, yeah original thought I know, but I'm going to keep pushing ahead til I improve. I need to draw different types of stuff. To easy for me to keep with just graphite and drawing chicks. Just recently bought a cheaper Wacom tablet so will be trying more at that. My first image using it is below.

Autumn1.jpg is from a reference pic I did this past Christmas for a gift.

Hand.jpg is my first full image with my tablet with a photo reference for the background.

Angel.jpg was done in pastel and graphite. When I first did this I really liked the pose but later I noticed you really can't see that she's an angel and the flames in her hair kinda get lost. No real background either but in my head it was sweet LOL.

Will post more later on. Will continue to look through the site and gleam what I can. CnC welcome. Will add some sketches to the old thread once I get more scanned in.

THanks for looking...

My name is Horse and its been four months since my last drink...I mean post. Here's my latest piece. Been working on my coloring lately. Any advice on improvement would be greatly appreciated. I have a few more pieces that I will be adding shortly.

Attached Files Image(s)

Instagram Facebook
Wow been a good long time since I posted last. Will been posting regularly again. Finally moved fully into photoshop colored work. Any and all critiques would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

Instagram Facebook