A comment to improve myself
Greetings to all,
I hope you can take some of your time to show me what might be the errors in my work, defects and suggest improvements or corrections.

Thank you all.

T.

Your piece is looking really good. Now is the time to push the piece to the next level, get photo reference for the hands, knees(legs), shoes, socks. If you really focus on those small elements it will take an already nice piece and make it great. Also I really like the idea of bringing focus to her legs with her cute stance then moving up to reveal this bad ass girl, in saying this remember to nail the focal points.

Please post your updates when you are done.

As Elmst said, pull some reference in for the knees and hands. I see some anatomy and proportion issues, the biggest being her legs. The thighs are almost bigger than her actual torso right now and her shins are very small. I did a paint-over for you that hopefully shows all the smaller mistakes, it's looking good though. I hope this helps.

Thanks a lot!

Thank you!
(01-09-2013, 10:02 AM)terrygu Wrote: Greetings to all,
I hope you can take some of your time to show me what might be the errors in my work, defects and suggest improvements or corrections.

Thank you all.

T.

Thats Gogo Yubari right? You should look up her direct reference from Kill Bill. Her body is unusually puffy and her clothing does not seem to be informed by her actual body. Also, try to avoid tangents like the one that is created from her elbow and the bottom of her hair. keep it up!
It is true she is! In fact I did not use references in this case, thank you!