How do reputation and warning level work? Does post count matter?
Hello,

Since I couldn't find a general FAQ, I'm asking here. Feel free to redirect me if I overlooked it!
So I noticed that the images in my sketchbook thread don't show up when logged out. I wondered if that had anything to do with it being my first post yet loaded with images? Maybe my post is going through moderation. ^-^

Whilst looking for the cause, I also noticed those reputation and warning level thingies.
So what influences those, exactly? What use are they? Merely gaining authority in the eyes of others or do they have a practical use?

Thanks,
HH

You can't see images unless you are logged in, that is just how it works. I know you can set it to just always auto log you in when returning to the site so it isn't much of a hassle. Posts don't go through any kind of moderation before being officially put up.

Rep is just points you can give someone for being a positive/helpful influence here. And I'm afraid I don't know how warning levels work, aside from being hidden to everyone but the one the warning level belongs too(you can't see mine and I can't see yours.) I think mods can see warning levels to tell them if this person has been a hassle in the past? Just don't be a jerk and you should be alright, haha~

Hope this helped, and welcome to the daggers.

Ah! You're right. I thought it was just me, because I was still able to see pictures in other sketchbooks, but they don't use the attachment manager... Hmph. Bad news, in this way the forum doesn't suit my needs. I'll move on to the suggestion section!

And that's gives you a reputation point for the helpful and thorough answer :3 Hehe.

Thanks for the welcome too!