Seeking a partner in crime! GMT +12
Hey guys,

I live in New Zealand, yep far away. I find I miss alot of streams and so on due to my timezone and having to look after my girl, but I'm hoping someone out there wants to partner up and focus together on improving ourselves. I'm trying to get better all round, my color and lighting, characters, scenes everything, heres a link to my current work.

Vandalls Sketches
hey im in Canada so the timezone would be different, but im actively painting most of the time. maybe we could work something out! heres my sketchbook http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread....sketchbook
(01-14-2013, 07:12 PM)Vandall Wrote: Hey guys,

I live in New Zealand, yep far away. I find I miss alot of streams and so on due to my timezone and having to look after my girl, but I'm hoping someone out there wants to partner up and focus together on improving ourselves. I'm trying to get better all round, my color and lighting, characters, scenes everything, heres a link to my current work.

Vandalls Sketches

New Zealand here too! Not as good as you but hey! Another artist locally is good right? :D
How do you want to do this thing? I'm usually in the hangouts lol

Oh hey man, just over skype usually man, mines inkb0y always cool to talk to other New Zealanders so give me an add :)

Awesome sauce :D Added and ready to go lol :D

Unfortunately im not catching my current partner on enough D: And while im still discussing work with him when I can Im gunna try find someone to work hard with as well!

Hey man, Nzer here as well...with a weird accent :) I know Chiri too. Feel free to add me too. User is monkeybread. I quit work for 3 months to get serious about my study. Got 5 weeks to go. I'm usually on every day.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Awesome, thrown you an add already mate.

Hey guys! New Zealander here too :)
My skype is samyangart and Chiritsu - I think we might know each other, it's Sam who just moved to Auckland (if that helps), add me too!