Girl with dramatic lighting
Hi guys, I've been experimenting with this piece for a week in my free time, I'm having some problem with the position of the head, nose, composition and a little bit of the lighting. Any paint overs for some guidelines and explanations of what I should improve?

Attached Files Image(s)

In my opinion the problem is not the position of the head, but the fact that everything in the face is asymmetrical.Her left eye is lower than her right one, the nose is tilted to her right, her lips are bigger on her right , also they are not in the center, the jaw and cheek-bones are not at the same level and also they have different forms on each side.Her left breast is also smaller than her right one.It is even difficult to put a line that separates the face in two half's because there is no reference for anything symmetrical to base this line on. I like the image, the only problem is that there is no symmetry at all, I saw some of your other works and my opinion you try you try to cover up your bad symmetry with your good taste for color, light and brush effects. I apologize if I sound like an asshole, it is probably due to my bad English, but I have the best intentions. :)
Its ok trosh4d, jejej, this is the kind of opinion I want so I can push de design and also polish my bad anatomy. I will try to fix it doing some overlay lines so then I post them here and see if you guys can give me more feedback, thanks again.