Ronin!
Hey guys, getting to a pretty decent point rendering this and wanted some fresh eyes on it so I can fix any mistakes before I get even further into it. Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

In my opinion the pose of the legs is stiff compared to the torso and hands.Also his right arm overlaps the torso in an awkward way, or may be there is some anatomical problem with the elbow. :-)
i also think the pose is a bit stiff, great work on the back and arms but if the is chargin with all his bad assery he should be leaning more since when we run our center of graviti moves and forces us to move with it unless we would fall hahaha, i suggest to study balance and draw some sports poses thi poses have purpose and dynamism basketball is a particular dynamic sport since you ahve to move all the time and change direction quickly just some food for thought when drawing a illustration you ahve to think why everything is there and if its a believeable take on how things Actually work in the real world :D anyways i love the lighting it gives the piece alot of atmosphere do keep that if you make draastic changes, other than that i love it!
I agree with the others, the pose needs to be tweaked. I don't think you've nailed the torso completely but it's not bad. The left leg is the most static. You basically need to imply more movement and leg action, so pick from some of the following: motion blur on moving leg, dirt kicking up from the impact of running, a bit of dynamic bending to the knees, a wider stance in the run cycle to ensure we can tell he is running.

lighting wise I think you've over highlighted the torso with the rim light. There is rim light where there shouldn't be like on his left inner armpits. The bright highlight on his lower left leg is really distracting and it creates a tangent with his kicked up right foot..you need to dim that down to get rid of the tangent and imply the depth.

I think the sky could stand to be lightened a little in value to provide a bit of contrast to the scene and add a bit of a compositional element.

The fire and figures really need to be worked on more. Think about a secondary light source.

Hope that helps! :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
I think its coming along great! The only thing I would suggest is to tone down the rim light in certain areas. If you put it in certain areas vs around the whole character then it can be used to really emphasize or move the eye around. This is something that I deal with myself as I like to rim light the crap out of everything :) . Cant wait to see where you take it.