looking for a partner GMT -6 (Mexico) offering kicks in the ass if needed
hi guys my name is leonardo but please call me leo :) im 21 and a mexican currently living in merida yucatan and i have a serious drive for becoming an artist, i do plan on getting some schooling but as of now im self taught and im seeking for a partner to bounce ideas with, since im begining to make my own pieces i tend to struggle with composition and perspective, other thing about me is that im very shy around color i still dont embrace the digital media so i work mainly in traditional (pencil and pen sketches) , maybe a parternship would help me ease my way into colour as well? either way, im really want to work my ass off so a person that puts in the hours and the effort is appretiated (if youre lazy is fine too but expect me to try and whip you into shape).

so to sum it up what im offering in my partnership is:

-lots of support and dialogue saying what is good and what is bad about our work (thers always a good and a bad to everything)

-consistent avialability (im a hermint basicly so im really available at almost all times)

-discussing ideas for future (and current) projects and also coming up with fun excercises or studies that work with our personal bad habits and shady areas.

-a good kick in the ass if needed (i expect you to be strict with me as well)

basicly a person to speak to about art and stuffs :D my english is not THAT good but i can get my points across, also im really looking to step it up this year, saw a major improvement last year and i believe its time to get even more hardcore so i can start working with colour and making solid portfolio pieces.

if you want to look at my stuff my sb is in my signature and i also have a Concept art SB with more works: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread....ost3632325

dont be shy im a really open person and i get along with all sorts of people!

Hey man,

I'm 22, I live in Mazatlan, Sinaloa.
Studying graphic design

Im generally online all day (except recently since my computer broke down, but ill be getting a new one soon).

You're more or less exactly what I've been looking for. I can talk art all day non stop and would love the chance to do so. Kicks in the ass are also VERY welcome.

Here's my DA http://gabeatworld.deviantart.com/
Haven't updated in a while, but I should get some scans in when my new equipment arrives.

If you want to contact me for now, my skype is gabeatworld.
Alternatively, you can add me on facebook (names on my DA).

Hope to hear from you soon!
Gabe

edit: forgot to mention im fully bilingual in case you're more comfortable with spanish.
Hi Leonardo,
I am a 24 year old from DF, Mexico. Like gabeatworld I also studied graphic design. Right now I am working as a freelancer. I am online most of the day. I see you are into anthro, that is not really my scene, but right now I am practicing more speed paintings and portraits.
You can check out my deviantart at http://roguexunited.deviantart.com
You can contact me in DA through a note.

Have a nice day!
Odette