jqln's sketchbook
This is a charcoal drawing I drew the other night, and I'm in an exploratory phase of finding my "style". I've actually done a lot of stuff in illustrator/photohop, but I'm returning to drawing to hone in on my drawing skills. Normally realism isn't my thing.

Attached Files Image(s)

You already have a style u don't need to find one. Just look at how you talk how you write it already there.A style is all the little thing you already are what you like and dislike.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
its nice to see some charcoal drawings on here, it adds a touch of class to the place lol Impressed

i'd love to see some more of your work too!

Big Grin 
(05-01-2015, 12:38 AM)darktiste Wrote: You already have a style u don't need to find one. Just look at how you talk how you write it already there.A style is all the little thing you already are what you like and dislike.

Hmm, I guess you're right. Maybe there's too much hype about "style"? I'm going to stop worrying about it, you're absolutely right, it's already inherent in what you do. :D

(05-02-2015, 02:15 AM)IrishWhiskey Wrote: its nice to see some charcoal drawings on here, it adds a touch of class to the place lol Impressed

i'd love to see some more of your work too!

Haha, thanks! Well, I've never been a charcoal fan until recently, when I started to go for it and found out that I could "erase" a lot easier by wiping away. To be honest, this interface is super confusing, and I'm trying to check out everyone's work too, but I guess I'll get used to it. :)