Whats good Crimson Daggers
So hey! I'm Joshua, and I've heard of CD for a long time now. However, just today, actually yesterday I decided I would join up. I'm that guy that sucked all his life and never really gave art a go. And now he's all old and shit, and wants to see if one final run can get him to the promised land. Regardless of merit, or accomplishment, or even employment. I mostly want to do it for self, so I can die not having pissed away whatever ability I might have had. Anyways. I'm very interested in surrounding myself with artsy types, as I have none IRL. I also want further inspiration, because I intend to push my ass very hard. I have so much to catch up on. I've got about 45 days of Photoshop and tablet experience. And it's hard as hell to draw with. So I tend to stay away from traditional mainly until I can float with the tablet some. Also, I just need to learn everything, because I'm very week when it comes to art speak. Anyways, feel free to say hey, or check my stuff out or offer crits, or completely ignore me. Whatever works. Peace!
Good luck to you as well. Cheers!

Welcome to the Daggers Stray! i just checked you stuff and it looks great so far, keep up the good work
(02-10-2013, 10:56 AM)Reed Wrote: Welcome to the Daggers Stray! i just checked you stuff and it looks great so far, keep up the good work

Hey waddup Reed, thanks man. I most certainly hope to keep something going.
Hiya Joshua! Just had a look at your conceptart.org site and have to say: keep it up! Nice stuff so far, regarding the maount of time you've put in until now it's pretty pretty awesome!

Wish you the best and here's also a link someone posted recently:
maybe it's helpful somehow :)

Lalanda