Could use a fresh eye
[attachment=14972]Hello guys ! I've working on this piece for a while and I could use a fresh eye and some crit about it.

I'm quite happy with the anatomy of the characters cause I used no reference and the general mood is what i had in mind.

The piece is called "The Dancers".

What do you think can be improved on it ?
No one, really ?
Really liking it, very creepy concept, my only advice would be to try to make the red lines complement the form of the people. For example, the bit coming past the skull could curve with the mans back before fading. Also, perhaps have the woman leaning back a bit more, so you get the feeling of collapse, or have her back leg obviously dragging to show that she is limp.
Just a few pointers, good luck with it :)
Thanks a lot. I'll give it a shot and try to correct the position of the woman to really accentuate the dead body feel.
Hey I critiqued your image on my live stream, but I forgot to save the final paintover, you can view it on my channel: http://livestream.com/mciii
I just watched it and I would like to thank you a lot for taking the time to critic my piece. I will go work on it with what you said in mind.

Mostly I have to correct the anatomy and blend the figure into the piece. And get rid of the phonogram... This helps a lot.

Thanx again.

Could I send it to you after corrections are done ?
Absolutely, my e-mail: [email protected]

Put "Crimson Critique" in the subject line.