Sketchbook Pics
So I don't know about any of you guys, but when I try sending a link to my sketchbook to friends a few of them are unable to get the images to appear. I'm not sure if this is a browser problem, or an image type problem.

Usually I just send out my stuff as .jpg's, no bigger than 900x700-800. I looked around on the site, and at least I didn't find anything about what specific file types or sizes are required for posting. I do know that it needs to be around the sizes I mentioned earlier, I think. Whatever the problem is, I'd hate to not be able to show anyone what's in my sketchbook. .

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys! :D

UPDATE: So I've been sending it to more people, I guess no one can really see my pics. Different computers in the house, still nothing. I dunno what it could be. . .

Also, if anyone who visits this thread would be so kind as to click the link for my sketchbook and tell me whether or not they can see my stuff, that would be nice. :]

Hey Archreux, if you use the forum uploader you will have to be registered and logged in to see the images. I did it this way to conserve on bandwidth.

But If you upload your images somewhere else like photobucket for instance, people will be able to see them whether or not they are logged in.
Thank you so much for replying.

I just have one more question. So I am guessing I will have to delete and re-post my past images using the second method, correct?

Yea, only if you want people who aren't registered to see them.
Alright, thanks again for the response. Much appreciated.