Study buddy time...
Hey,

Who am I? Big goal?
I'm 24 years old and currently work as a technician for a big technology company. I don't have a specific job title in mind but one day soon (hopefully way before I'm 30) I want to be drawing and painting for a living. Illustrator? Digital Artist?

Why study buddy?
My goal with a study buddy is really to add somebody to compete/push/struggle with me so we both up our game and get better faster together than we ever would apart. Really just like a gym buddy..?

How it could work?!
Well as I work full-time in GMT timezone and I generally have 2 full days every week where we can stream/chat/whatever as much as is wanted. Then the rest of the week would be evenings/nights for major work, but contact through email/this site can be pretty much constant every day. Even if not in the same timezone it doesn't matter there's always a way.

Obviously depending on the "buddy" but my initial thoughts were to keep the focus digital and maybe start on portraits? This is all up to change though. But I'm big on goals or having a focus more specific than "get better"

So PLEASE contact me through PM if you're interested, and I'll send you my contact details.

Take it easy,

zeezee1210