Aimee's Sketchbook
Hello! My name is Aimee, I've been practicing/studying art since January of 2011. Here are some of my studies from the past year, and just a little of my stuff from imagination. I'm extremely dedicated to progressing, learning from others, and that's why I've chosen to join Crimson Daggers. Cheers!

Sargent Study 02/2013

Gil Elvgren Study 11/2012

Study from Ref 02/2013

Portrait of Mitchell 12/2012

Sargent Study 09/2012

Self-Portrait 10/2012

Study from Ref 09/2012

Study from Ref 05/2012

Clothing Studies from Refs 02/2013

Heads from Imagination 03/2013

I like your work! Hope to see more soon : )

Great start, hope you keep updating!

Yay, glad to see you on! Ain't nothing wrong with posting your unfinished studies too, I think. :) Really like/am a little envious of your clean lines! Also, I swear your faces from imagination are more than a little reminiscent of Mitch's style, haha (understandably).

P.S. I'll be tackling that knight study later tonight or tomorrow, methinks, so if I haven't posted it by tomorrow feel free to rib me.

welcome to cd! id say you have the painting part down, keep grinding those fundamentals and applying your studies :)
Dana - thanks for the like! i'll be busy traveling for the next couple weeks, but i will be back!

Atrenr - thank you, and i'll update as soon as i'm able to!

Autumnflame - thanks, i'm always trying to get better with my lines. i'll bug you about the knight study haha. i wish i could have done it before leaving for the wedding :(

BenFlores - thank you for the welcome, and the sound advice!
Great Studies! Keep up the good work :)

Jneumann26 - thank you! :)

Helmut Lang Fashion Study

Paul Delaroche Study