Checkup :D
Music 
Hey everyone, how are you all?
Well... how should I start?

My name is Paula, I'm from south america, Brazil
21 years old, married, and employed with works that consumes my whole energy during the day
Occasionally, I work in art with some small freelance works, but I'm totally into studying everyday to achieve improvement faster!

I'm using all the free time I have to work at least a little with art per day to always keep the head focused on what I really want.

Soon I want to quit my life of 12hours of work a day in stressful jobs to finally work as an freelance artist. Not that it wont have any stress lol, but its different from outside works, and its something I will love working with.

And, I'm mostly traditional artist, but now i'm with an amazing tablet and I wanna start colors, and to explore a world I never did before :)

Most of my works I post on deviantart: http://shionpchan.deviantart.com

Thank you so much everyone! Lets work!

"Is it possible for you to embrace uncertainty, and not demand that you should know what is going to happen to you in your life situation? "

:heart:

Deviantart ~~ Tumblr
(01-29-2012, 04:08 PM)nopLts 004 Wrote: zithromax single dose

pediatric zithromax dose - order zithromax chlamydia dosage in usa

pregnancy zithromax
order zithromax bitter in usa

ahm... the forum is barely up and there are already spams? O_O

"Is it possible for you to embrace uncertainty, and not demand that you should know what is going to happen to you in your life situation? "

:heart:

Deviantart ~~ Tumblr
Hi Paula,

Nice to see some other people from Brazil.
Keep working hard and try to take as much as commission you can.
Im trying to work as freelance illustration, is kind hard in the beginning but later will be worth.

Good luck!

Bye