MonoOrder's Sketchbook!
Great stuff you got here, keep it up fellow!

Great sketchbook. Reminds me to get back to the perspective tutorials. Can't wait to see more.
Awesome Perfectget, You been kicking ass with those perspective studies. Improving leaps and bounds since I last remembered you. Keep busting those perspective studies, it is one of the most important foundation.

crackedskull - thank dude!
Ron - looking to see some perspective in your sketchbook, thanks for commenting
TNiznet - Haha, didn't think you'd remember me from ca.org. Thanks for noticing the improvement, it keeps me motivated!

------
Made it to page 2! Sick!!!

Here's a still life piece I did for the final project of a beginner's oil painting class. I'm really happy with how it came out but the photo makes it appear a bit muted in color and distorted. Other work is the misc homework/classwork I did as well.

awesome traditional work, man!

MrFrenik - Thanks! It was a nice change of pace.

---

Haven't updated in a bit, here's what I've been working on.

Did a bunch of little sketches. I don't do much personal work and I still don't really have a full completed painting to show off but this is a start for now.

Perspective Stuff

Master Study of Ivan Shishkin

Hi there, Love the last master study and perspective work. Glad to see you have started oils, it's a satisfying medium though hard and difficult to photograph nicely. Anyway, I see it's been a while since you updated, hopefully see you round sometime.