Seeking brothers and sisters in arms to defeat the evil procastination-troll.
Rainbow 
Hello fellow daggerers and daggeritas!

My name is Chris, I'm 22 and live in Paris, where I will start my game design studies in September. I did 2 years of Graphic design before that, so I'm no stranger to hard work, and sleepless nights :)

In the last time though I noticed myself getting a bit lazy (too much for my taste), and would like to partner up with nice people to mutually help each other achieve our goals :)

My dream is to work as a Concept artist, and I'm aware that the amount of work I'm doing atm is not enough to achieve that.

Iron Discipline is all, and achieving this together might be easier I'm sure!

I'm basically interested in doing all sorts of studies together, participate in the bloodsports etc...you name it!

My timetable is pretty flexible at the moment, although I'd prefer working in the evening (6pm - open end )

If you're interested in a partnership let me know! If multiple people show interest I'm sure we can even put together a group or something!

My Skype name is: chrispydee , or add me on facebook ;)

Be well everyone!

Chris

I would love to partner up man, as I too have to fight this troll called procrastination. I'd love to have someone motivating me and vice versa.

Sent you a MSG on Facebook :-)

Hey man can I join you? :)