Moves like Daggers!
Worst thread title ever...

Anyway, my name is Steve Pierce. I am a freelance illustrator. I live with my wife of 3 years near Detroit, Michigan. Here is a brief biography.

I've drawn since I was a kid ... started out with TMNT, Spiderman, Batman, cars, and my own creations.

I am self taught aside from a few high school classes and a few classes in college, but it is what I've always loved. I used to participate on CA lightly in 2008 while working a crappy graphic design job but never fully immersed myself or took it seriously. I am finally out of that job, which was a waste of 6 years of my career. I began freelancing as an illustrator by doing t-shirt designs and album art for friends' bands. But now is the time to step up. I am shifting my focus to where I believe I belong. That is why I'm here.

I'm excited to be a part of the Crimson Daggers! There are some extremely hard working and accomplished artists here - you inspire me!

Other things about me - animals, music and hockey are also things I love and have passion for. I sing/play guitar in a post-hardcore band and am involved in animal rescue groups. My wife and I have 6 cats and a dog.... and that's about it. Thanks for reading!

EDIT:
I also make slammin' 80's retro cartoon theme songs!!! - well at least one time I did: Crystal Crusaders Theme Song

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook
Ahahahaha, what I love that title.

Welcome!

Ha glad you like it! Thanks!

Steve Anthony Pierce
Btw that song was dope..."Peatman armies made of coal."

*Starts slow clap*
hey! i remember you from one of the live streams , the reason thought pierce rang a bell was from an old teachers name hehe .

"When we first meet people we see shallows, there after fathoms"
Website
Livestream
Blog
@DroppinApples - Thanks!! I loved that line too.

@joerdenleigh - Were you the one asking if I was from Vancouver? Just curious. Yeah, my name is actually really common... there's even a fantasy/concept artist somewhere (want to say Texas) with the exact same name as me.

Steve Anthony Pierce