Get the Nazis!
Hey guys,

I'm currently beavering away at this piece and would love a second opinion on what some of you guys think. I'm still undecided about how to make the main nazi guy more prominent in the piece and I'm planning on adding more foreground elements. Might even completely start a new piece based on this with the main man flying down the ribbons towards the target, but I'll see how much time I have!

Thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ok this is what I will do, put some light source at his back and let him glow! also reinforce the front moonlight...roughly like in my paintover.
Hope it helps.
Keep drawing!

Attached Files Image(s)

(04-23-2013, 11:19 PM)JabyReART Wrote: Ok this is what I will do, put some light source at his back and let him glow! also reinforce the front moonlight...roughly like in my paintover.
Hope it helps.
Keep drawing!

Thanks for the feedback, really helpful! Here are the next changes I've made. Probably come back to this in the near future.

Attached Files Image(s)

unless your communist guy is wearing a ring on his finger (I can't really tell) his thumb is on the wrong side of the fist ;)
also, if you're still thinking of making the nazi guy pop out more: change the colour of his uniform so he stands out from his reichsadler center piece. ss officers for example had dark grey uniforms. maybe that could help.