advice on this
Wink 
Still getting use to painting on PS. would love some advice on this before i calls it done on how i can push it. any crits or paintovers would be gladly welcomed. thanks in advance ^_^

Attached Files Image(s)

fixed a few things on my own but i still welcome and any advice on this. i want to keep pushing it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Novaking. I acually like the first version more because picture seemed more open and ligher than last one.
What I think is that you should maybe pull some more values and work with background (make it lighter and maybe gradient from greenish to blue),don't use such a clear colors except for highlighs if you want to create dark image. Also, background and surrounding is mostly always reflecting on character itself,so you should maybe make some highlights on his clothes and hair . I like how you added white highlights on second one. Do it more-and open picture a bit more. Keep up with improving it.

CD dA FM  MaL
Hey, thnxs toxic. i took into account what you said but i don't know how well i executed it. if you can give or anyone else can give any feed back on this version i would gladly welcome it. i know i still have a while to go on it.

Attached Files Image(s)