Hello!
Rainbow 
Hey everyone!

I started a sketchbook on here a few weeks ago but have yet to introduce myself.
I'm Andrew Ken, and I'm currently self-teaching myself with the goal of becoming a freelance artist. For anyone who wants to team up, my time-zone is GMT+1 (europe), and I'm usually painting mornings and afternoons, and sometimes late into the night.

in terms of art I'm here mainly to learn classical drawing and painting skills (and apply them in digital painting software). if anyone can also give me any pointers and advice to improve my technique based on anything you see in my sketchbook, I'd be extremely happy and grateful SunKiss : ) i'm very open to critique and feedback so please don't hesitate to dig into stuff.

Teaching is something I'm interested in and would like to do in the future, so if anyone has any drawing or painting questions I'll help you out with anything. Just ask, and we can talk about it over PM, forum, or instant messaging etc.

you can find me on Conceptart: http://www.conceptart.org/showthread.php...230&page=9

"If you want liberation in this life, there is no area that you do not watch. Watch the breathing, watch the posture, watch the flow of energy, watch the texture of the mind, watch the response to objects." - Namgyal Rinpoche